I know, if you live anywhere on earth that is not Israel, you must know that belly shirt are going to take over this summer. It actually started last year, but in Israel fashion is just a bit behind, so we got the belly shirt a bit late.
Now, you can love them, if you're a skinny flat belly girl, or hate them! But no matter how you feel about them they are here for the summer!
And as I mentioned in my last post, even though it's the end of February, it feels like summer in TLV and my belly just screamed "try the new trend"! So even though I didn't wear a belly shirt since the ninety's, after spending a whole day in the mall I just decided to go for it!! And it was fun!
Kisses,
Neta
אם היינו חיים בכל מקום אחר על כדור הארץ, היינו לובשים חולצות בטן כבר מהקיץ הקודם. הבעיה בישראל שהקונטיינרים כנראה מגיעים באיחור של שנה, ביחד עם חדשות האופנה....... וזה נראה כאילו טרנד חולצות הבטן שכבש את העולם בסערה בשנה שעברה, הגיע סוף סוף לישראל.
העובדה שהחורף נעלם קליל, השמש יצאה ומזג האוויר התחמם, נתנה לי את התירוץ המושלם לבדוק איך אני משלבת את הטרנד במלתחה האישית שלי. כמובן שלפני שבכלל העזתי לעשות זאת הקפדתי להגיע לחדר הכושר שלוש פעמים לאימוני אירובי ווויתרתי על אכילת
פחמימות בצהריים, מה שמעלה את השאלה האם הטרנד מתאים גם לילדות שעברו את גיל 12?
הגעתי למסקנה שכן!!!
אחד מימי הבגדים היותר מוצלחים שלי.
סוף שבוע שימשי וחמים
נטע
![]() |
| What I'm wearing >> Top: Forever 21 | Belt:H&M | Jeans: ZARA | Ring: H&M Snickers: ADIDAS ORIGINALS |




אין תגובות:
הוסף רשומת תגובה